Saturday, April 12, 2008

This Week's Dinner Menu

Sunday - Breakfast: Leftover Cinnamon Rolls, Dinner: My wonderful mother is making Sunday dinner for us this week
Monday - Tacos or Baker-style Tostadas
Tuesday - Simple Baked Pasta, salad, broccolini (I know we're going wild here!), rolls
Wednesday - Chicken and Lemon Potstickers, Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce, Lo Mein noodles
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Homemade Pizza (I know, third week. Maybe I'll make it this time.)
Saturday - Cheesy Beef-and-Rice Casserole (an old "newlywed" favorite, you can prep it way ahead of time), corn, fruit salad

*As we finished up this week's dinner menu, my husband informed me that he didn't like Cheesy Beef-and-Rice Casserole. Not just didn't like anymore, but doesn't remember ever really liking it. I, however, have fond memories of the dish. (4/19/08)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails