Saturday, May 17, 2008

This Week's Dinner Menu

We are getting back to a normal schedule, and I am excited to get back to cooking. So, here it is, this week's menu plan.

Sunday - Pork Chops Stuffed with Sundried Tomatoes and Spinach, Artichoke and Tomato Panzanella, and who knows (I'll tell you after we eat - Caitlin's cooking)
Monday - Build-Your-Own Panini Night, Carrot and Apple Slaw
Tuesday - Work dinner for the husband, so we're eating leftovers
Wednesday - Dad's Birthday Enchiladas, salad, strawberry pie
Thursday - Sweet Pork Salad with Cilantro Dressing, fruit salad
Friday - Turkey Enchiladas, fruit salad
Saturday - Thai Chicken and Noodles (I know, I know - but, I promised my cousin that I would try out this recipe.)

***I had to shift things around a little, because I forgot about some key events taking place this week. (5/21/08).***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails