Monday, May 19, 2008

Build-Your-Own-Panini Night

Tonight, for dinner it was build-your-own-panini night. I put out:

Bread (Ideally, ciabatta bread)
deli ham
deli roasted turkey
lettuce tomatoes
cheese
roasted red pepper spread

But, you could add any sandwich toppings that you like. We also tried the Carrot and Apple Slaw recipe found here with a few alterations, of course.

Carrot and Apple Slaw
Not knowing how well it would be received, I cut the recipe way down like to 1/4 its original size. I didn't have apple jelly or golden raisins, so I put in regular Coleslaw dressing and raisins. Then, I just sprinkled individual servings with the chopped cashews. Well, I enjoyed it and, since I'm the only one who tried it, it was a success. I will be enjoying the leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails