Sunday, August 3, 2008

This Week's Dinner Menu

First off, I was talking with a cousin of mine and sharing one of my favorite nutrition websites. It got me thinking that many of you may like it, too. It is nutritiondata.com. I use it mostly to analyze the nutritional value of my recipes or to calculate calories (etc.) per serving in the foods that I make. Check it out. You can build your own pantry and analyze your recipes, too.

Okay, on to the FOOD! Having had nearly a month off, it is a little hard to get back into the swing of having my plan together by Saturday night. But, here it goes . . . better late than never!

Sunday - dinner with my family and cousins
Monday - Bruschetta Chicken Bake, broccoli, salad
Tuesday - Homemade Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Crostinis
Wednesday - Huevos Rancheros, fruit salad
Thursday - Tyler's Ultimate Beef Tacos, grilled corn
Friday - Farfalle with Zucchini
Saturday - Homemade Pizza

Yeah, that's right we ate out twice last weekend - the Mariners' game and a RARE date without the kids.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails