Saturday, August 16, 2008

This Week's Dinner Menu & a Confession

Okay, so I admit it. I didn't go to the grocery store this past week. Which meant that we didn't eat the um two meals that I actually planned. We ended up eating at my mom's twice because my grandparents were in town and my sister is leaving to go back to school. We ate out once, and tonight's meal is yet to be seen. There you go. Now, onto mext week's plan.

Sunday - Dad's Birthday Enchiladas, corn, black beans, salad
Monday - Potstickers, broccoli, fruit
Tuesday - Tyler's Ultimate Beef Tacos, grilled corn
Wednesday - "Indoor Cookout" (burgers & hotdogs), Tri-Colore Orzo Salad, fruit
Thursday - eat out (I'm going to a Supper Club, where they make meals to freeze and eat later for my mom's ward)
Friday - fish for the husband, Creamy Orzo for the rest of us
Saturday - leftovers and planning for next week

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails