Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter

Okay, here is the plan for Easter. We've got to get going there are only 6 more days!!!

Monday, March 17th - Dye Easter Eggs for FHE (kind of an anti-climatic end to our St. Patty's dinner, but what can you do?)
I would love to make these cute t-shirts with Andrew, we'll see if we get that far! Maybe He'll have to do it with Grandma Leavitt.

Sunday, March 23rd (baby cooperating) -
Easter breakfast:
Carrot Cake Waffles or Orange Rolls
Hashbrown/Egg Casserole
Low-Fat Strawberry-Banana Yogurt Smoothie
Easter Lunch:
Easter Egg Open-faced Sandwiches (recipe to be posted)
Easter Dinner (I'm not in charge, but here are the traditional dishes):
Ham
Salad
Funeral Potatoes (Cooking Light has a "Lighten Up" version I would like to try)
"Bunny" Bread
Easter Egg Jell-O or "Jellobeans" (get your molds here), and innumberable other yummy things!

1 comment:

Petersen Family said...

So I finally figured Brayden is possibly old enough for the "jellobeans" (remember the days of making those in the Elms?!?) but I can't find my recipe card that goes with it! Is it just the jiggles recipe on the box?!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails