Friday, June 12, 2009

Baked Chicken Taquitos with Dipping Sauce

Let me preface this post with the fact that my husband does not like CORN TORTILLAS. I know, the man is crazy. But, never the less, I keep trying and this time I found success. We had Baked Chicken Taquitos this week. The recipe is originally from Our Best Bites by way of My Kitchen Cafe, and "adapted" by me.



I served the taquitos with two dipping sauces - Chipotle Ranch and Avocado Cream.


{Chipotle Ranch}Mix on packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing as instructed. Add in 1/2 - 1 1/2 tsp minced Chipotle Peppers in Adobo sauce.


{Avocado Cream}Mix 1 avocado with a few tablespoons of sourcream and a splash of lemon or lime juice. Season with salt & pepper to taste. It's like a lightened guacamole!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails