Sunday, October 12, 2008

This Week's Dinner Menu

Sunday - Dinner with cousins
Monday - Eat out after annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch
Tuesday - Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese sandwiches (a toddler favorite)
Wednesday - Baked Macaroni and Cheese, broccoli, apples
Thursday - Dinner at Mom's, "supper club night"
Friday - Crispy Chicken Strips, Polenta with Cauliflower, salad, maybe rolls
Saturday - Chili, cornbread or corn chips, pears

I participate in a "Supper Club", a group where we buy ingredients in bulk and prep freezer meals together. I've gone once before, but this month we are prepping calzones. Mmmmm!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Darling Picture. Hey, how were the Chicken Crepes? I have them on my menu for the week and I wondered how they turned out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails