Saturday, October 18, 2008

HALLOWEEN

I'm sure I say this about every holiday, but Halloween is my favorite holiday of all. It all stems from childhood halloween dinners of pumpkin brains, witches broomsticks and a flaming skull cake. There is just something about wearing a costume and eating devilish food that made the whole evening mysterious.

Here are some of my favorite sites with Halloween Ideas:
Family Fun Magazine's Halloween
Kaboose Halloween
Parents Magazine (You'll have to search halloween, obnoxious, I know. This is a partner site that Family Circle Magazine falls under.)

And, here is what I have gathered to add to our Annual Halloween Dinner:
Bag o' Bones Meringue Cookies
Skeleton and Brain Dip
French Toast Ghosts (for breakfast)

And, I'm looking forward to gathering more ideas here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails