Monday, November 22, 2010

This Week's Dinner Menu

I know it has been a while since I posted a dinner menu. We have been trying to eat healthier, but that means a lot of the same from South Beach or other various diet cookbooks. And, my husband traveled all of last week, so pretty much we ate whatever the boys wanted and I foudn something in the fridge. So, here is this week's fast menu.

Sunday - (Dinner at Mom's) Flank steak, Grandma's Rice, kabocha squash, and Pear & Gorgonzola Salad
Monday - Crunchy Chicken Tenders with Herb-Buttermilk Dressing, broccoli, raw carrots, fruit
Tuesday - Broccoli Cheddar Soup, bread bowls, simple salad, fruit
Wednesday - At mom's prepping for Thanksgiving
THANKSGIVING
Friday - Beef "Pasties", broccoli or zucchini, cottage cheese and tomato salad
Saturday - might be back at mom's for a farewell dinner to my sisters!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails