Saturday, February 6, 2010

This Week's Dinner Menu

Sunday - Superbowl Party food - paninis, fresh salsa and guacamole, chips, spicy chicken dip, chewy chocolate chip cookie bars
Monday - Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos (recipe for my version to come), corn, black beans
Tuesday - Black Bean Soup, baguette with salted avocado
Wednesday - Oven Fried Popcorn Chicken, sweet potato fries and Chipotle Ranch dipping sauce
Thursday - Sweet and Spicy Chicken Tacos or Salad
Friday - Three Bean Vegetarian Chili (I first saw it here, then, this crockpot version caught my eye)
Saturday - Hawaiian Haystacks

For lunch this week, we are trying Southwestern Black Bean Hummus wraps. I'll post the full recipe later in the week.

I, also, thought this Red and White Pasta looked like a good idea for those times when you need to take a meal to someone else's family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails