Sunday, September 21, 2008

This Week's Dinner Menu

Okay, I hate to say it, but TWDM posts are moving to Sunday night. With the toddler playing soccer on Saturdays now, I don't have the time to get the post up that night. I'm sure you all will forgive me. So, here it is!

Sunday - dinner at Mom's
Monday - Shepherd's Pie, salad, fruit
Tuesday - Chicken Pasta Salad, rolls, broccoli
Wednesday - Homemade Pizza, Rustic Spinach Salad
Thursday - Butternut Squash Lasagna, rolls, salad
Friday - White Enchiladas, black beans, fruit
Saturday - Roasted Tomato Soup, bread or grilled cheese crostinis (have I mentioned these before?), maybe some fruit

At the toddler's 3 year check up, the pediatrician recommended that I "hide the vegetables" in spaghetti sauce. His recommendation on how often my toddler need to eat red meat was WAY lower than what I assumed it would be, this is actually how the spaghetti-thing came up. The funny thing is, my toddler says, "I don't like sauce on my spaghetti." So for now, we'll hide the veggies in shepherd's pie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails