Monday, September 22, 2008

Cracker Chronicles

Homemade Graham Crackers



That's right graham crackers of our own. I thought it would be fun to make our own, because we love the many healthy and organic options available at Trader Joe's, but we can't always get there to buy them right away. So, I searched online for a recipe to try. A couple different versions came up, but the most popular variation that I was seeing, is the one we tried today.


I probably went a little heavier on the molasses, because I measured them into a 1/4 C together and I like molasses. I would recommend cut the dough in half prior to rolling 1/2" thick and chilling. It gets a little too big to roll to the 1/8" thickness all together. We cut out boys, squares, and Noah's Ark figures (boat and animals).

Super yummy! We'll be doing this one again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails