Monday, January 25, 2010

This Week's Dinner Menu

Last week was crazy around here. We decided to take a day trip to Portland while my husband went down for business. And, I didn't even go to the grocery store this week, other than a few stops my husband made for random ingredients. So, sorry for the lack of posting, but we have been enjoying yummy food, and I promise to update soon!

Sunday - Broccoli Cheese Soup in Homemade Bread Bowls (Just wait until you see the pictures!)
Monday - Take-out Thai food
Tuesday - "Meal Swap" night
Wednesday - Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos, spanish rice and black beans
Thursday - French Onion Soup, and Gruyere toastlettes (yes, that is what I have dubbed them)
Friday - "Breakfast for Dinner" waffles with yummy toppings
Saturday - Ultimate Chicken Cordon Bleu, peas, fluffy new potatoes (throw back to this week last year)

Trying this for lunch with the kiddos, hopefully, tomorrow! I just so happen to have some mascapone cheese to use up. Yumm!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails