Monday, January 26, 2009

This Week's Dinner Menu

Oh, late again . . . I am contemplating some changes to the format and content of my blog. In the meantime . . .

Sunday - Creamy Black Bena & Salsa Chicken in burritos
Monday - Eating with friends because "the husband" is out of town again
Tuesday - leftovers
Wednesday - Harvest Bisque Soup, Tri Colore Orzo Salad
Thursday - Homemade Pizza (Pepperoni & Cheese by request and BBQ Chicken)
Friday - Panang Curry, rice, potstickers
Saturday - Ultimate Cordon Bleu, green beans, Fluffy New Potatoes

I am also enjoying trying my hand at baking with some of the recipes from Baking: From my Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan. My first turned out near flawless, the second was a flop. If I have other successes, I will try to get some of the recipes up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails