Monday, January 4, 2010

Pizza Dough Seasoning!

After seeing this post over at Little Birdie Secrets, I was curious. So, of course, we had to have pizza tonight and try it out. Not ready to commit to a "big supply" of the stuff, I modified the recipe for my dough recipe.
{Pizza Dough Seasoning}
2 tsp cheddar cheese powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 heaping italian seasoning

I mixed all the ingredients together, while my dough was kneading. I figured it was right around 1 tbsp, so I dumped it all in and mixed to incorporate. You gotta love the Bosch mixer for it's superiority when it comes to bread!

The crust smelled fantastic after it's rest period. And, the taste was great! Thanks, Little Birdies! Now, I am trying to figure out when to try their awesome bbq pork pizza idea that can be found over here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails