Saturday, April 25, 2009

Things I Would LOVE to Have in My Home

The Beaba Babycook Yes, I am getting beyond this phase of life now. But, who could help themselves. Watch the video here and, I guarantee, you're going to want one too! I'll start saving my pennies. Plus, combine it with this recipe I just found and I may just get some variety into my little one.


Kid's Cookbook The toddler loves to cook, and I am always looking for ideas to involve him in our cooking. This book may be just the thing to freshen up our repertoire. Slightly more attainable in price. You can find it here and on Amazon.com.


SuperNoots
A gal from Church has these for her kids. I saw them up on the wall at our last Freezer Meals Cooking Night. She said that her kids really like it. And, I am always trying to encourage healthy eating over the usual, "Mom, I get one fruit snack a day." A phrase I hear too often. Go here to get them for your kids. I will be purchasing and posting about our success with them, so check back for first-hand reviews!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails