Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oh, the BBQ . . .

Bless the warmer weather we are having. A few weeks ago, I was cursing the snow. Yeah in April, what's up with that??? Now, the weather has given way to some sunshine, days in the yard, walks to the store and the park, and playing outside. And, of course, the GRILL.

Well, I had seen this episode of Boy Meets Grill on Flatbread. And it all looked so tempting. So, Saturday night gave way to pizza on the grill. We did use Bobby's recipe for flatbread but, I thought, it lacked a little flavor. Next time, I will add more salt and some honey to bring out some more flavor! We did the suggested Herbed Ricotta and Tomato flatbread (with pesto), which my littlest one LOVED! And, two of our personal favorites - Award winning Pizza and a funky version of BBQ chicken mixed with Hawaiian.

It was a fabulous Saturday night dinner!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails