Thursday, July 17, 2008

Chicken Pasta Salad with a Twist!

Okay, so do you remember this? Well, I love to make a 1/2 or 1/4 batch and put it in the fridge for quick lunches for ME. (Sometimes, it is hard to fifnd the time to grab a HEALTHY bite to eat when juggling two kids and their schedules!) Anyway, at the suggestion of my darling cousin, Rachel, I added curry to the recipe. She told me that they have the same thing at the MOA Cafe only it's curried. Well, I tried it and it was so yummy!

If you want to try it too: Cut the original recipe to 1/4 its size. That will leave you with 1/4 C coleslaw dressing and 1/4 C mayo (or plain yogurt) to mix for the dressing. Just mix in 1/2 tsp of curry powder as you go. Stir it together, pour over the other ingredient, and stir again.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails