Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cranberry Chicken

I know, it has been a long break.  A much needed break.  But, I am popping in to share a quick recipe.  My older son has swimming lessons twice a week at 5pm.  Hello, dinnertime.  And, we now have Church from 1-4pm.  So, I have been searching for recipes that can go into the oven or crockpot and be ready when we come home. 

Enter Cranberry Chicken.  The ingredients might seem a little od, but let me tell you - It is delicious!  The older son asking for seconds on meat, and the younger son saying, "This is SOO TASTY," gives this recipe 4 stars.
{Cranberry Chicken}
12-14 Chicken Tenders, frozen
8 oz. French Salad Dressing
1 (16 oz) can Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
1 pkg Dry Onion Soup Mix

Mix dressing, cranberry sauce and onion soup mix together.  Whisk until smooth.  Place chicken tenders in a 9x13 pan.  Pour sauce over the top.  Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour - 1 hour 15 minutes.

Serve over rice.  (I served it over a Quinoa & Whole Grain Brown Rice pilaf.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails