Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This Week's Menu

What? I was supposed to plan a menu? I feel like I haven't been grocery shopping in ages, okay it has been more like a couple weeks. With everything that has been going on around here, I just run to the store when needed and grab supplies, then we are on to the next thing.

Sunady - we ate with my parents and grandparents again. We had Salmon with Northwest Marinade, Grilled eggplant with goat cheese and pine nuts, salad with pear and grilled nectarines, and roasted potatoes.
Monday - we ate out - Thai food
Tuesday - we ate out - Soup and sandwiches
Wednesday - Navajo Tacos
Thursday - "Meal Swap" night - I heard runor of a greek salad with flank steak
Friday - Homemade pizza
Saturday - I have no idea . . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails