Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This Week's Dinner Menu

I'm still feeling "blah" about food. I think it is that I am ready for the season's to change and wanting my food to change. I am tired of "winter food," bring on Spring!

Monday - Harvest Bisque (leftover), Tri Colore Orzo Salad, Baguette with Avocado & Salt
Tuesday - Baked Macaroni & Cheese
Wednesday - Chicken Pillows, salad, green beans
Thursday - Tuxedo Salad (We loved this! It is hard to say which spinach/pasta/chicken salad we are favoring between this one and the Asian Spinach Salad.)
Friday - Taco Salad/Tostadas, Dessert with friends
Saturday - Ebelskivers for Brunch (Twice a year, I make the "Baker Family Ebelskivers." It just so happens that this weekend is one of those times.)

1 comment:

Turnbow Family said...

I agree! It's cold enough to make some good chili, but I too am tired of winter foods! C's 8 am soccer game was cancelled this morning due to snow...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails