Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This Week's Dinner Menu

Sorry, the menu is late. That's how I'm rollin' this week. I have so much on my to do list that food is kind of, dare I say, an after thought. {Except for, on a special day later this week, when my REAL BABY turns One!} And, I could just eat him up!

Sunday - Baked Ziti (I am using my own Meat Sauce and cutting this recipe in half), Aunt Terri's Salad, and rolls
Monday - leftovers
Tuesday - BBQ Chicken Stackers (again, yeah, they were that good)
Wednesday - Asian Spinach Salad
Thursday - Homemade Pizza (trying a new garlic & basil dough recipe)
Friday - Baby's 1st Birthday Celebration
Harvest Bisque (it is one of the baby's favorties that addults can eat, too)
Tuxedo Salad
Grilled Asparagus
Birthday Cake (or pudding)
Saturday - Recover, eat leftovers and watch my Awesome Grandma speak at this!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Leave one leftover piece for me to try of that new garlic and basil pizza dough crust you're trying! I'm so excited! Love you and see you soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails