Monday, August 3, 2009

This Week's Menu

We just returned from a quick weekend at "the lake" with our family. Sadly, we couldn't stay the whole time because of my husband's work schedule. We'll have to plan ahead for next year. Here is our menu for the week.

Sunday - Cold cereal (having just returned from camping, this is as good as it gets!)
Monday - Pizza on the Grill (don't want to heat up the kitchen)
Tuesday - Spaghetti with Tomato-Caper Sauce, Crispy Zucchini Coins, Crostini
Wednesday - Tuxedo Salad
Thursday - "Meal Swap" night
Friday - Grilling, again.
Saturday - And, grilling, again.

Can you tell that I really don't want to cook in my house? So far today, the heat hasn't gotten too bad, but the day is yet young. I'll update as I decide what can be cooked outside and will be eaten by my family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails